[A82] Re: TI82 ROM Version 19.006

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 11:15 PM 7/1/01 -0500, you wrote:
>...unless you want to completely disassemble CrASH...

I think I did that a while back...it really wasn't that difficult.  There
might still be a few untranslated ROM calls, but I think the source is
somewhere on my machine...yup, found it, 563 lines of Z80 ASM with original
byte code.  If I remember right, I completely disassembled it by hand.
Nobody wanted the source released back then for fear of a million shells
being created for the 82.  I won't release the source anyway - that's for
Hideaki to decide.

           Thomas J. Hruska -- shinelight@crosswinds.net
                  http://www.shininglightpro.com/

Follow-Ups: References: