[A82] Re: TI82 ROM Version 19.006

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Sat, 30 Jun 2001, Fugit wrote:

> I looked through the archives, it seems people were going to add
> support for this version (I too, have it) or make the shell(s) open
> source?  I'm pretty desperate :)

Actually, on the CrASH web site there is a version of CrASH which will run
on ROM 19.006.  However, it has a few minor flaws such as not supporting
any ROM calls and also only running the Edit82 included with it right away
instead of giving you a menu of programs.

So presumably all you would have to do to get a program to run under it
would be to replace the Edit82 there with it, and also make sure the
program uses no ROM calls (or make 19.006-compatible calls directly).