A82: Beta testers needed

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Beta testers needed

Wow, activity on this list. I didn't even know I was still subscribed...

I'm in need of some beta testers for a new 82 project of mine. It has
grayscale graphics, so people with non 19.0 ROM versions are especially
helpful to me. Assistence from anybody would be appreciated. If you only can
use VTI, then you won't be able to test the game because VTI does not
adequately display TI-82 grayscale.

Of possible programmer interest:
I'm using a heavily modified version of the Gray82 library. If any of you
tried to use it, you probably found that it didn't work very well at all.
There were numerous bugs in the 83 version that carried over into the 82
version. When I release this project, I'll release an updated version of the
Gray82 library.

thanks,
  Sam