A82: re:boulderdash

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: re:boulderdash

In a message dated 5/10/99 6:00:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-assembly-82@lists.ticalc.org writes:

> Dumb question of the day:
>     Just so I can narrow down my search, what do you mean by "intermission"?

When you play thru the game, every time you complete 4 levels, there is a
bonus intermission--that lets you have the chance for an extra life, but
won't take away a life if you die--i've found the bug during the first
intermission--but i'm not sure if it happens for all the intermissions (i
didn't bother trying--i've only gotten up to the second intermission twice...)
-yoni