Re: A82: New Versions of CrASH...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: New Versions of CrASH...

> > -> More graphical user interface
> Someone had sugested to make folders (using the 4 MSB of the token in the
VAT).
> I think it would be a great idea, what do you think about that?

The four MSBs of the type byte is not unused on the TI82, the system uses
this bit several places in the ROM. The bits only be used for some types of
variables, but I dont think anyone really knows. It would probably be better
to include the fodler information in the header of the programs, since this
will not cause any problems. Personally I do however not think this would be
very useful.

Dines