A82: Southern Hemisphere (was: Ilya?)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Southern Hemisphere (was: Ilya?)

Seems the major unis here are getting equal representation in terms of
82asm participation; afaik Monash, RMIT and UniMelb each have one person
interested. :)
In terms of a "policy" for TI calc use, I'm not sure that
one exists;  which is pretty dodgey, admittedly. Basically, though, I
don't think calcs of any sort are permitted in _any_ examinations (you
shouldn't need to use them to demonstrate your knowledge of any particular
subject really).
What's the deal at Monash in terms of calc use?

-Jeremy