A82: suggestion for new Version of CrASH

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: suggestion for new Version of CrASH

i don't know how to program in assembly, but i have a suggestion for a
feature (and i'm sure there are a couple more i can think of..just give me
some time) anywa, i've noticed with some games (specifically, boulderdash)
that after i play it, my table settings are messed up (it's not such a big
deal...) So my suggestion is that when you exit crash, the graph and table
settings are automatically returned to normal (when you enter crash, it would
remember the settings, and when exiting, it would return them to that way)

-Yoni
SinMostaza@aol.com