Re: A82: See ya!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: See ya!

This is a pleasant surprise...considering I thought Sam was waiting
until Ash 3.1 comes out (anytime soon, Dines?)

Minor bugs:  For some reason my score no longer starts at zero...it
can be rather annoying.  This only happens when playing an entire game
(i.e.  losing all your lives, rather than just quiting)
Also, when lightly tapping down motion slows down to about 1/4 of what
it usually is.  I noticed this in the previous version, but it happens
more frequently with the current version.

Anyway, it's still my favorite game.

Sean

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one"
--Albert Einstein

---Sam Heald <evil_sam@hotmail.com> wrote:

>    I'm going to be on vacation for the next 2 weeks in CA without
> internet access, and so I'm temporarily un-subscribing to the list
that
> way when I get back my mailbox won't be flooded (laugh). So if I seem
> quiet, don't be surprised.
>    I'm leaving with a little bit of a bang, though. Download
PlainJump
> v1.3 from Void (void.calc.org). Yes, we moved from ticalc.org to
Dim-TI.
> We were partially influenced by Bryan's firing, but mainly
influenced by
> the fact that Dim-TI offers a much better deal...
>     Back to PJ, this version supports external levels(thank you,
Dines
> and Mathew Shepcar). A level editor is included as are 4 sample
levels
> by me and the original by Ess. When I return, I'll work on converting
> the 83/85 levels.
>     On the subject of Zelda(some may be curious), I'm pushing the
> release back to August because lately my free time has been zilch.
> Literally, I've spent 20 minutes on it over the past month.
>      Other news, I'm re-releasing Baseball '99 v1.1 to fix a small
bug
> in Season mode where the run and homerun totals overflow (8 bit vs.
16