A82: Dismissal from ticalc.org - A response to Chris

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Dismissal from ticalc.org - A response to Chris

Hello everyone,

After ticalc.org posted an article on their front page entitled, "Our side
of the story", I responded with my own thoughts.  You can read those
here:

    http://www.msu.edu/~rabelerb/ticalc3.txt

Chris Dornfeld then e-mailed me his response to that.  I read it over and
then responded to it myself.  You can read that here:

    http://www.msu.edu/~rabelerb/ticalc4.txt

I have decided not to paste the actual text into this e-mail for several
reasons.  However, I encourage you to read these two files.  I am sorry to
flood all the mailing lists, but I believe this is a very important topic and
shouldn't be taken lightly.  Hopefully, future discussion on this topic can take
place in the form of message boards or similar forums, and not on the
mailing list.

--
Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@isd.ingham.k12.mi.us>
   Former maintainer of The Fargo Archive