Re: A82: Alive?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Alive?

Sorry, I was vacationing in Hawaii with no internet access for three weeks and I just got back. TxtView 1.3 is still being worked on. OBD and I are working on a new sprite routine to accomadate 4x6 pixel sprites and I'm also working on some new fonts. I could release a 1.25 version that has 255 character support and a page left and right feature, but what would be the point? I don't think anyone would use it until school starts anyway. That's about it.

-Kouri

--

On Tue, 27 Jul 1999 09:27:13   Sam Heald wrote:
<snip>
>To Kouri = Text View v1.3?
<snip>

HotBot - Search smarter.