A82: Any ideas for TxtView?

[Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Any ideas for TxtView?

Mark May (OBD) and I have been working on TxtView 1.3. So far, all I've added from 1.2 is full ASCII character support, page left and page right, and a screen invert feature (if you prefer white text on a black background). The only other ideas I have is a search function and maybe compression for the text files, although I'm not really sure how I'd implement this. Does anyone have any other ideas? Better yet, does anyone actually use this program? I know school is out, but would you use it anyway? The only thing I use it for other than school is to view source code on my calc cuz I'm too lazy to print up stuff.

HotBot - Search smarter.
http://www.hotbot.com