Re: A82: Ash 3.1

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Ash 3.1

Actually, i ask because i was thinking of making a text editor for the
82 in assembly(i've already started one in basic...it should be
moderately fast (for basic))
i'd like to save them as pics, but i believe if i do write it, they
will be something along the lines of external levels for games, with
the editor being something like a level editor (get the analogy?)
just looking for some advice.

Sean

---Evil Sam <evil_sam@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >Dines is still working on Ash 3.1 (I know because I just asked to
be a
> >beta tester...)
> >
> >I have one question, elementary though it may seem to some:
> >is there a way to save pics in assembly?
>
>   Wouter made a PC program called 82i2asm that will convert an 82i to
> asm :)
>
>    Of course, it's much smarter(and byte consious) to use Wouter's
ZCP