Re: A82: is everybody dead?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: is everybody dead?

Very true and probably a bit short-worded on my part.  The general
feeling I was trying to convey was if you know ASM in general, it's only
a minor technicality  adjusting to another processor's ASM, like knowing
C and learning Java, somewhat different, but you understand the basic
functionality of the language.

"There is a definite difference between 82 ASM and 92 ASM.  First, they
use
completely different processors.  Second, there is actually more stuff
for 92
ASM.  Third, the BASIC structure is completely different.  Look at an 82
prog
vs. a 92 prog.

Glen Solsberry
ZAPO "

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]