Re: A82: is everybody dead?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: is everybody dead?

>where is everyone?  doesn't anybody need any help?  Nothing to discuss
>about
>your projects?  SOMEBODY please get some sort of conversation going.
>You
>can't tell me that 75 people have nothing to talk about.
Anyone play Edios' Gangsters yet?  It's fun.

>1.  I know that there is a difference between 92 assembly and 82
>assembly,
>because they use different procs.  Well, which is easier to learn?
I'd say the same since the commands are basically the same etc.  Like
transporting 92basic knowledge to 82BASIC.

>2.  Is ASM or C++ easier to learn in anyone's opinion?
ASM as it is just a small step up from plain ol' MS-DOS ANSI C

>3.  Are there any links to how to learn 92 or 82 assembly that anyone
>could
>provide me with?
Dines Justeen's Ash School, and any tutorials for Zshell 4.0 (ti-85) as
Ti-82 and Ti-85 assembly are durn near identical.  Also, Chris "Weasel"
Edwards (hope that's the right name, the lil' dude guy) has some graphix
lessons.

Currently, my Whack-A-Mole 4.0 (first asm) project is on hold as I'm
devoting most of my free time to Sim-Racing on the PC and editing the
games.  Also, my joystick is functional but not fully drivered.  Maybe
this summer...

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]