Re: A82: is everybody dead?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: is everybody dead?

<< where is everyone?  doesn't anybody need any help?  Nothing to discuss
about
 your projects?  SOMEBODY please get some sort of conversation going.  You
 can't tell me that 75 people have nothing to talk about.

 ~Adamman >>

Ok, I am heavily working on stuff with the TCPA, and most of it is for the 83,
but as far as the 82 goes, I have been having terrible trouble porting Yoshi
to the 82, but I cant really ask for Help because Brandon Sterner (Vortexx15)
doesnt want the source released yet, or something. I got it to compile
(meaning I made all the necessary conversions to the 82) but it still
crashes... =P  Anyways, with current projects, I am doing Battleship for the
83, and it will have Linkplay, so can I spike up the discussion on" How To Do
Link Games On The 82" ?  The most I would be needing to transmit is two blocks
of 64 bytes, and the transfer will only occur occaisonally, at the beginning
of each new round. Anybody have any idea how to do this, which linking
routines do I use? Thanks. =)
--Jason K.