A82: help?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: help?

Okay, this is what I want: A text file viewer (maybe even a full-fledged editor later) on the calc that will only open valid text files, like a level editor that opens levels. People can type up a text file at home, run it through my magic C proggie that converts it to an .82p file which you can send to your calc, so you can view it with the calc. All I need is a routine that will search the VAT for program files with a certain format, like how Penguins, Vertigo, or SQRXZ look for levels, and the rest I think I can do myself. Help?

HotBot - Search smarter.
http://www.hotbot.com