Re: A82: Grayscale?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Grayscale?

Yeah.  But I had the wrong idea when I was testing ROM versions.  That is the
hard part about grayscale, is that it will look very different on each calc,
or even the same calc with old batteries vs. fresh ones.  I don't think we
ever got a good standard.  I plan to include a little grayscale console in
all grayscale games I make in the future to adjust contrast, int speed, etc.

~Adamman