From: "Roger Levy" <trip_n_save@hotmail.com>
To: <assembly-82@lists.ticalc.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 1999 5:08 PM
Subject: Re: [A82: monster ai]

i think that the minimum scroll is 0 and max is 95. so if we are at 95 we
can either go back to the first screen or go to the right. if we go to the
right the scroll goes to 0, and we are now back at screen 1. if we go back
again, (to 95) the screen to the left is loaded, but we are now at screen 2.
these scroll variables i think will be affected by the players variables. by
default samus will be in the center, and if you go to the right 12 it starts
to scroll right. go to 12 pixels left of the screen and it starts to scroll
left. if the stopscroll bits are set for left or right (for a deadend or
door), samus will be able to go to the left or right edge of the lcd.