From: "Roger Levy" <trip_n_save@hotmail.com>
To: <assembly-82@lists.ticalc.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 1999 3:03 PM
Subject: Re: [A82: monster ai]

ok, if for instance i have scrolled one screen length - 1 (94) to the right,
then we would be almost completely in screen 2, and screen 1 is to the left,
off-screen however. any monster that follows me into this screen will have
an x coord of >= 96. if i scroll one pixel more, i will be back at screen 1
because the next room is loaded to screen 2, and so should the monsters be
at screen 1 too. so im right i think, that i have to subtract 96 from all
monsters when this happens...