Re: A82: Re: Ztetris

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Re: Ztetris

>Sam, please update the released version.    The last thing we need is
>multiple versions of ZTetris lying around...
>
>Bryan

  I was joking (hence the ";)").

     I'll update eventually. If I update the 82 version, then I have to
update the 83 versions (AShell and SOS), all text files, and submit 3 files
to ticalc.org using their tedious submission process. That's about 15-20
minutes of work. Add 5-10 more minutes due to the fact that in all my
computer shuffling I lost all my 83 compilation files and tools (as well as
the source codes and text files Ztetris 82/83). I honestly don't have 30-40
minutes to waste on a very very trivial graphical gliche fix lately.

later,
   Sam