From: Sam Heald <evil_sam@hotmail.com>
To: <assembly-82@lists.ticalc.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 31, 1999 10:48 PM
Subject: Re: A82: ISP Banned...

> >Well, it seems as though ticalc.org just banned my ISP from accessing
their
> >server.  I don't know why they have to act so immature...
>
>    Immature like your Macross news article saying that ticalc.org just set
> record for longest period without any news? ;)

Did I say anything untrue?

>   Yes, it is dumb, but ticalc.org is their website to run as they wish. I
> think the whole firing saga, comment deleting, and the verbal bashing of
you
> might be signs that they don't like you very much ;)

Hrm... where did you get that idea?

>   On the subject of news comments, it's not just you. They have been
> deleting a LOT of comments lately. It seems every day Kirk's retirement
> message grows then shrinks significantly.
>
>   On the subject of news, why is Eric Piel's Bomberman big news? Isn't
this
> nearly identical the version on ti-files since December of last year? The
> same game with bad graphics and even worse controls! What is the ti-world
> coming to...

Well, I posted a comment on that news article, saying the exact same thing.
But they deleted it...  I guess they didn't like that.

>   On the subject of ticalc.org bashing, why do duplicates keep appearing
in
> the archives? Whenever I submit an update to an older file, the name of
the
> zip gets changed and the older file remains availible.

It's a new policy just put into effect.. they are trying to increase the
number of files in the archive, and have resorted to extreme measures. :)

> P.S. Several things have arisen, so don't expect any programming efforts
> from me to be availible until later next week.

:(

Bryan