A82: TxtView

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: TxtView

Hey list. Since nothing else seems to be going on, I'm sending you all a little demo package of my work so far. This is what's included in the zip:

Txt282p.exe - DOS program that converts an ascii text file to an 82p file
Txt282p.c   - Source and documentation file
TxtView.82p - CrASH program used to view files created with Txt282p
TxtView.asm - Source and documentation file

TxtView uses the internal menu font, which I don't particularly like, so I may replace this in the future with my own fixed-width font. This will make the output nicer and it'll be easier to add more features to the program. Right now it's pretty bare-bones at 540 bytes, and the output is kinda crappy (the word wrap cuts off characters) :(

*Note* In rare cases, a file created with Txt282p.exe will crash your calc when viewed with TxtView. This is because there are too many characters in a string, and I will fix this later. Use these programs at your own risk.

If no one has anything better to do, please try these programs out and give me a little feedback. I would really appreciate it. Thanks

-Kouri

HotBot - Search smarter.
http://www.hotbot.com

txtview.zip