RE: A82: Hi all

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A82: Hi all

> CrASH_man, welcome back...you haven't missed much.  Everyone, it seems,
> (since the expulsion of Bryan Rabeler from ticalc.org) has joined
> some type
> of alliance or has left A82 without a word.  I am one of the few faithful
> individuals who has remained on the list.  In fact, ever since the
> alliances were started, this list has seen extremely little traffic.

Hmm... too bad, eh?

> In the area of shells, what are you planning for the next version of CrASH
> (if anything)?

Well, CrASH development doesn't seem like it's in the pits yet... (I guess I
should pull that message from CrASH Landing soon... :P)  I'll deal with
updating crash landing soon, but until then I'll just be responding to the
list.

I have made programs in CrASH 2 relocate correctly (as in vat-compatible
relocation)  Although something causes a crash in some certain cases, it
seems fairly stable for its current stage...

If anyone wants the newest version of my sprite routine, the newest
SpriteClip v2.1 should be at ticalc and ti-files soon.  (or you can again,
mail me)  Oh, and soon, I'll have SpriteClip v3.0 out (quite a large
optimization is coming).

Anyways, questions, comments, etc. please :)

-crashman

PS--  Let the 82-users bring the TI-community back to how it was before!!
(in context with Justin Karneges's Article)

PPS--  oh, btw, is anyone making any interesting games?  I'd LOVE to hear
about them :)

Follow-Ups: References: