A82: You heard it here first.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: You heard it here first.

Larry announces that effective May 15, the long-vaporwared site of Ti-82
and possibly 92 stuff will be opened.  The URL is not set yet, though the
old name of Linkport Cabana will still be used.  I hope to have hardware
and software, and WILL DEFINITELY commit myself to really doing stuff in
ASH 3.0 or greater this summer.  A 8 month absence from active status in
the Ti community has left me refreshed and wanting to pick up where I was
before when I quit, sick of the retards on the Ti-Hardware list having
the annual Unix/Flame Wars with a jopke about moderators watching the
list.
~Larry "Graphical Whack-A-Mole" C

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]