A82: Re: Characters

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Re: Characters

> I am new to TI-82 Assembly and am currently looking through as much ASM
> source as possible to try to piece together the language.  I noticed that
the
> GET_KEY command stores a keypress to the A register.  I would like to know
> where I can get a list of keycodes to test for a keypress.  For example,
the
> command "cp G_MODE" compares the A register with the keycode for the MODE
key.

You could look at the definition og G_MODE and other constants like that
(they are in keys.inc), but the table included in 82-VAR.TXT is probably
easier to use.

> Also, if it is all right with Dines Justesen, I would like his E-mail
address

dines@resnet.gatech.edu

> so that I can ask him for downloadable lessons on ASH programming.

Well, there is not much to say, the only version I have is the HTML one
which can be found on the Ash School.

Dines