Re: A82: Sam?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Sam?

At 11:38 PM 4/7/99 -0400, you wrote:
>---
>April 8, 1999: New Member! Hays Games Co. is proud to announce that Sam
>Heald (evil_sam@hotmail.com) has joined the Hays Games Co. staff, just days
>after creating Tetris Gold and Duckhunt 83 for us.  He will begin programing
>right away on such titles as, Batman and Robin's Mom, NBA Hangtime '99, and
>Major League Baseball '99.  Once again, welcome, Sam!
>
>What do you say to this heresy?

I say that no response is the best response.  Wisdom comes from knowing
when to open your mouth.  Foolishness comes from saying too much.  Hays, to
be brutally honest, has said too much.

(Hays, please flame this list and say more than what has already been
said...we need some more activity [not to mention this thread is quite
hilarious].  This is the most discussion we've had in ages!)

        Thomas J. Hruska -- shinelight@detroit.crosswinds.net
                    http://click-on.to/shinelight