Re: A82: Creating a VAR (the ROM_CALL)

[Prev][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Creating a VAR (the ROM_CALL)

Yes, I know how they work, but I wont tell !!!!!!!

The problem is that I need my computer before I can send you the
information, but it works in the same way as on the TI85. I have not used
this function for a while, but as far as I remember you do something like
this:

Load OP1 with var information
LD HL with length+2
call function
Get first word of var to length.
A pointer to the VAT entry is returned in HL
A pointer to the var is returned in DE
Carry is set if the var could not my created.

DInes

Dines Justesen
Email: c958362@student.dtu.dk
WWW  : http://www.student.dtu.dk/~c958362/