A82: FFX4

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: FFX4

   This is really only directed towards Kurai, but people on this list
might care. Are you(kurai) ever going to fix all the bugs? You know the
ones like:
    1)If you try to cure yourself during a battle, you can lose life
instead of gain it.
    2)When you beat the game, the game doesn't actually end. You can
keep reentering the castle.

   There was a bunch of other stuff, I can't remember. I do know that
none of the bugs occur in the 83 version(I guess Nagel took the time to
fix them). So why don't you(kurai) or someone else for that matter, port
the 83 version to the 82? That way you don't have to strain your brain
trying to fix the bugs, you simply change some ROM calls.