Re: A82: lalalala a question from me

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: lalalala a question from me

>	Dune isnt dead, but i fell into that pit that most programmers know...
>boredom! hehe.. it was pretty far too. I will complete it someday, but
>really want to do an rpg now. Anyways, the rpg is coming along.. but i
>really need to know how to read and write to external files.. lataz
>							~Kurai

   You can look at the Penguins level editor for information about
writing external files. Then you can look at the SQRXZ 82 source about
how to read the external files. Of course, a lot of good that did me
because I never was able to get the external stuff in PJ 82 to work.
   I believe all that is much simpler in ASH v3.1 with commands like
FIND_PRGM, FIND_VAR, CREATE_VAR, SEARCH_VAT, etc. You should ask Dines
about them once he finishes ASH v3.1.