A82: Plain Jump 82 release imminent

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Plain Jump 82 release imminent

Here is the latest and greatest info on PJ 82(Bryan, this might be ticalc.org news worthy, dunno though):

   After much delay, finally Andreas and I have figured out how to accomodate the 82 screen(actually he knew all along, and I was simply screwing up his instructions). I have also managed to weed out most of the other bugs in the game. So everything works! The level editor, external level, screen size, tile detection, scrolling, you name it, it works! Final beta should be released to the 82 beta testers shortly (hotmail is down, mailexcite sucks, you've all heard this before). So I am guessing an 82 release tomorrow night. Maybe not until Friday though, its an Icarus Productions thing about weekend updates, I'll talk to Andreas. I hopefully will finish the 83 port tomorrow as well. So I need some 83 testers. PJ 82 is going to be awesome!

So Bryan, news worthy stuff in there:
   1)I need 83 testers(important!)
   2)Final beta sent out
   3)82/83 release very soon
   4)Screenshots if you want them

For those who care(prolly no one):

Only 2 small bugs remain:
  1)The score flickers.
(I know I could fix this with set/res 7,(iy+$14), but for some reason that just makes the text invisible)

  2)Occasionally, if you die on a particular place, you'll lose all of your lives instead of just one.

   And that's all!

  Sam Heald

http://www.mailexcite.com