Re: A82: CalcEm

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: CalcEm

----Original Message Follows----
>From owner-assembly-82-outgoing@towerguard.unix.edu.sollentuna.se Tue
Aug 25 19:01:27 1998
From: ADAMMAN106@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 22:00:23 EDT
To: assembly-82@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: Re: A82: CalcEm
Sender: owner-assembly-82@lists.ticalc.org

> Hello,
>  	I thought to write this to start up a discussion, everyone is pretty
>  quiet.. anyways, I've noticed the following with CalcEm, and I hope
if
>  David, you are reading this, that you fix it, it is a great emulator.
>  only found 3 things actually:
>
>  -> When you link to the 82/3, and have the program on your
calculator, if
>  you choose quit or omit, it crashes your CalcEm software.
>
>  -> The Ti-83 has silent link, you should be able to send w/o going to
the
>  link menu.
>
>  -> The only programming problem I noticed: when using GET_KEY, and a
routine
>  like this, the keys don't respond:
>
>   call GET_KEY
>   cp $01
>   jp z,Down			;It'll detect this..
>   inc a
>   jp z,Left			;It won't get this
>   inc a
>   jp z,Right			;Nor this
>   inc a
>   jp z,Up			;Nor this..
>

>  That's all I have to say.. Oh yeah, does anyone [Ilya, Dines?] have
an
>  _IPoint routine?  Thanks for the _ILine routine Ilya.
>
>  								-Ahmed

There's something else I noticed with calcem, but it's probably
something I
did so I never said anything.
Whenever I start it, calcem shows up on the start bar, but no window
shows up.
I minimize all windows and then start it, but nothing.  This happened
with
v0.5, so of course I tried v0.4 (I have all the versions archived), but
no go.
Finally v0.3 worked.
Anyway, I'd like to know why I screwed up in v0.5, it affected v0.4, but
nothing under that.  ???  Please tell me.
Thanks,

~Adamman

To Ahmed: with that routine that you say doesnt work, shouldnt you
change the inc a to dec a, because left does not return $FF
i believe it should work after that

Adamman:
I cannot explain what has happened to you with calcem, but it has to do
with the registry, this is what David told me to do when Calcem no
longer worked for me, goto regedit    under KKEY_USERS\.default\software
delete the 2Good Productions directory, it should work after that

     OBD