A82: Stuff

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Stuff

   BoulderDash Update:
     New version should be on ticalc.org soon. Its smaller at just under
7300 bytes :( I fixed the bug of the level ending sequence not working.
I don't think I'll ever get the opening sequence to work. Mardell says
there is no specific routine for it, and that the code for the opening
disappearing block sequence is spread in several parts of the code. So
my only immediate goal for BoulderDash 82 is to get the size down to a
reasonable level(~6500 bytes).

  Ztetris Update:
      New version now on ticalc.org. Its basically an ASH v3.0 version
of the CrASH version. I did fix one bug. I forgot to clear GRAPH_MEM
before the game is played. So if you play a game like BoulderDash before
playing Ztetris(CrASH), some screen garbage will appear.

  Picross Update:
      I found a way to test it myself. Here is the 82p. It won't be on
ticalc.org or the Icarus page for another week because Andreas has some
agenda for the 85 version. And there will be a simultaneous 82/85
release. Hopefully, the 83 version will be done by then, too.
   NOTE TO AHMED: Email me a copy of the most recent 83 Picross source,
so that I may update it with the most recent 82/85 bug fixes and
levels(I deleted my copy accidently).

  Galaxian Update:
      Patrick assures me that he will be updating Galaxian relatively
soon. He hasn't been doing any 85 asm coding lately because he has been
preoccupied with his Fargo II programming of Phoenix(a Galaxian-like
shooter).

   ASH suggestions(for Dines):
        1)Add an OTH_FILL equivolent to the built-in commands. You
already added OTH_PAUSE, OTH_ARROW, OTH_CLEAR, etc. OTH_FILL is the only
one missing.
        2)Speed up the compiler. The CrASH compiler is easily 5 times
faster. The ASH compiler is annoyingly slow.

   Sam