Re: A82: 4 quick questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: 4 quick questions

>#1. Why isn't there more SQRXZ levels ported from the TI-83??

   They are compressed. Florent hasn't put compression in the 82 version
yet.

>#2. Why hasn't somebody ported the TI-83 chess game?

    1)The source isn't released
    2)Its still a beta
    3)It sucks

>#3. What is the status of:
>   -Plane Jump
>   -Hruska's SQRXZ game

   I don't know about Hruska, but I do know about Plain Jump. Right now
I am waiting for Dines to finish ASH v3.1 so he can help me with the VAT
routines. Recently, Florent agreed to help me with them so it may be
released sooner.

>#4. Why doesn't ZTETRIS work on Crash? (ROM 16 at least)
>
>Thanks.

   Get the CrASH version. It works with any version of CrASH on any ROM.

   Now Ilya, here's a question for you:
     You haven't made a list post in months, do you have any current
projects? Whats the deal with Diamonds 1.8?