Re: A82: Re: Squares and random numbers

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

:

>DR:
>  LD HL,GRAPH_MEM
>  LD DE,GRAPH_MEM+1
>  LD A,$FF
>  LD (HL),A
>  LD BC,11
>  LDIR
>  LD A,128
>  LD HL,GRAPH_MEM+12
>  LD DE,12
>  LD B,62
>L1:
>  LD (HL),A
>  ADD HL,DE
>  DJNZ L1
>  LD A,1
>  LD HL,GRAPH_MEM+12+11
>  LD B,62
>L2:
>  LD (HL),A
>  ADD HL,DE
>  DJNZ L2
>  LD HL,GRAPH_MEM+63*12
>  LD DE,GRAPH_MEM+63*12+1
>  LD A,$FF
>  LD (HL),A
>  LD BC,11
>  LDIR
>  RET
>
>(I just wrote this down without testing it, but I think it works. You
can
>always try to compile it).
>
>Most random numbers are generated using the random number routine found
in
>ZTetris, or similar routines  (one will be included in Ash 3.1).
>
>Dines

   Yes, or if one were so inclined they could simply make four
connecting lines using the Iline ROM_CALL. However, I never figured out
how that ROM_CALL worked, so you might want to use Hline and Vline from
Wak-A-Goomba source(but originally written by Andreas Ess). There also
is a random number routine in Wakagoomba as well(in the main loop).