A82: Re: Squares and random numbers

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Re: Squares and random numbers

Drawing a rectangle in the graph mem could be done like this ( I guess) :

DR:
  LD HL,GRAPH_MEM
  LD DE,GRAPH_MEM+1
  LD A,$FF
  LD (HL),A
  LD BC,11
  LDIR
  LD A,128
  LD HL,GRAPH_MEM+12
  LD DE,12
  LD B,62
L1:
  LD (HL),A
  ADD HL,DE
  DJNZ L1
  LD A,1
  LD HL,GRAPH_MEM+12+11
  LD B,62
L2:
  LD (HL),A
  ADD HL,DE
  DJNZ L2
  LD HL,GRAPH_MEM+63*12
  LD DE,GRAPH_MEM+63*12+1
  LD A,$FF
  LD (HL),A
  LD BC,11
  LDIR
  RET

(I just wrote this down without testing it, but I think it works. You can
always try to compile it).

Most random numbers are generated using the random number routine found in
ZTetris, or similar routines  (one will be included in Ash 3.1).

Dines