A82: Ash 3.1 update

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Ash 3.1 update

The reason that nothing seems to have happen since I released Ash 3.1 beta
2 is that I have moved from Denmark to Atlanta, GA (Georgia Tech). Moving
from DK to US has taken a lot of my time, and I have had to sell my
computer. Without a computer I am ofcorse not able to work on Ash. I have
ordered a new computer which was shipped yesterday, so I should get it
friday. As soon as I get my computer I will start working on Ash again.

After having released Ash 3.1 beta 2 I have been working on a beta 3, and
everything seems to be working except for on small thing. Some times you
have to press enter twice when you want to start Ash, and once in a while
when you exit Ash, you have to exit twice. Besides that everythingshould
be working. All test done on VAR function, build in functions etc. show
that everything else works.

As I could not bring all my email from DK, I do no longer have a list of
beta testers for Ash, so when a new beta version is released everyone who
wants it will have to email me..

Dines

Dines Justesen
Email: c958362@student.dtu.dk