Re: A82: Creating a VAR (the ROM_CALL)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Creating a VAR (the ROM_CALL)

I think you have to set the type of the VAR too (load into OP1). Besides
that try cheking the amount of free mem before you call the function (It
is normally =0 !). The reason is that ! or # is talking up all the space.
Delete the one which takes up all the scaca (or resize it to 0 byte ?),
before you try to create new vars.

DInes

Dines Justesen
Email: c958362@student.dtu.dk