A82: Re: FFX4

[Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Re: FFX4

>    This is really only directed towards Kurai, but people on this list
> might care. Are you(kurai) ever going to fix all the bugs? You know the
> ones like:
>     1)If you try to cure yourself during a battle, you can lose life
> instead of gain it.
>     2)When you beat the game, the game doesn't actually end. You can
> keep reentering the castle.

	Nah, not going too currently.. actually Im working on FFX5 right now..
hence my question earlier about data from external files... if anyone feels
like doing a quick port of the 83 version, sure. I also -might- do it
myself later if i get bored. And I dont know if that would work, since
nagel doesnt often take time to fix my code. hehe. He had a full port of
Dying Eyes done but i forget what happened to it...
							~Kurai