Re: A82: Defiance hits 5K

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Defiance hits 5K

>>   Hey, someone give a Files member FTP access to the ticalc.org, and
let's
>>see what happens? :)
>>
>>  I wonder when people will get over this whole event. Its not like
>TI-Files
>>downtime is anything new. The new TI-Files newsletter is such crap
>>completely emphasizing the whole incident which took place and was
>corrected
>>in less than 24 hours.
>
>It doesn't really matter how fast they fixed it, try to delete another
site
>is extremely stupid. TI-Files has been down a lot (I just tried to
connect
>to them, but couldn't connect), but that is no reason to delete the
site. If
>they didn't have a backup of the whole site, it could have taken a long
time
>to correct (which is what I guess Bryan was hoping would happen).
>
>Dines

   I for one could not care less anymore. The subject has been mentioned
so much that now it has become an absolutely tedious. The subject should
just be dropped, and the TI community should move on. The TI-Files is
dwelling on it too much, as the entire October issue is merely
Bryan/Senator/Quija/Adam bashing not any sort of TI publication(Top ten
people we hate, Letter to the Editor, News). Rabeler's apology has
recieved almost 200 hate mail comments. Time to move on...
   Sam

P.S.  There is something extremely wrong with TI-Files, when there are
more disgruntled former members than there are current members. You do
NOT see any ticalc.org members quiting/firing, and then giving their ftp
passwords away.

Chris Rock(on the OJ trial):
   "If I saw another man driving my Ford Pinto, it would be a license
to kill! I'm not saying he should have killed her, but I
understand!"
 :)