A82: Blockbuster bug

[Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Blockbuster bug

Hi.  I wrote Blockbuster, originally for Ash, but it also worked fine
under CrASH v1.1.  Recently, however, it has caused other games to crash
when I use later versions of CrASH.  It always crashes ZTetris whenever
I run Blockbuster first.  All I have to do is run the title screen of
Blockbuster, too, I don't have to even play the game, and it crashes
ZTetris immediately.  However, if I used the teacher key and saved a
ZTetris game, it will run fine if I restore that game after running
Blockbuster, and then crash when I exit.

Interestingly, when I run Columns v3.0c (even just the title screen)
between Blockbuster and ZTetris, nothing crashes, but since there's no
source available, I can't find out why.

Here's the source to the title screen of Blockbuster.  I can't figure
out what it's doing wrong.  Perhaps someone more experienced can.

Beginning:
	ROM_CALL(CLEARLCD)
	set 1,(IY+05)
	set 3,(IY+05)