Re: A82: 82 -- 83 Penguins Level Converter

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: 82 -- 83 Penguins Level Converter

>> Oh wait. That wouldn't be good, 'cuz levels made on an 82
>> can't be converted to the 83. Hehe, sorry about that.
>> disregard my previous e-mail :}
>
>Why can't they?

    Uhhhhh. Then how did I convert my levelsets to the 83????
  Ding! Ding! Ding!
    The correct answer is: YOU DON'T NEED A CONVERTER! The 83 has a
built in one. All you need to do is send an 82p to the 83. The 83
automatically converts the 82p to 83p. If you don't have an 83, just use
CalcEm with an 83 ROM. I believe this was mentioned in the 82 level
converter readme or in the 82 level editor readme.
   Sam