A82: one down 9 more to go

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: one down 9 more to go

 Of my ten ASM things to do, I just finished one. This is for Bryan. A
fast Solytare! Running the game on CalcEm, the cursor moves easily three
times faster than the original. I'll release this version once, I get
confirmation from somebody with a calc that this is a faster version(not
that I don't trust CalcEm but I think the real thing would give a more
accurate demonstration). So here is the 82p, try it out and tell me what
you think! Bryan that means YOU!
   Now I will work on the ZKart and ZKart 3-D bugs. Then I'll work on
Pac-Man. Then to finish up the day I finish Orzunoid.
  Evil Sam