Re: A82: Misc News

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Misc News

wow... universal Ztetris... oh, yeah... i pass J Mardell's permission of
porting on to both of you.

and sam, i had the 2 player working, it's just that you couldn't see
anything.  just change all in/out (7?) to 0's.

-Greg

EMAIL: l0rdg0at@juno.com; lordgoat@somethingorother.com;
lordgoat@angelfire.com; l0rdg0at@hotmail.com; milewskg@stuy.edu;
lordgoat@tripod.com; lordgoat@theglobe.com