Re: A82: Where's Plane Jump 82?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Where's Plane Jump 82?

shouldn't this be under another topic?  we've totally strayed from the
inquiry of where my port of PlainJump is.

good idea though... now they can have more staff rating each
game/prog.... one problem... people can be biased in their judgement.

-Greg

On Sat, 23 May 1998 20:22:19 GMT mgp4007@omega.uta.edu (Michael Pearce)
writes:

>I always thought it would be nice if they (either site) had maybe a
>1-5 rating next to each program.  just to give a basic idea of the
>quality of the game.
>
>-mike pearce
>
>On Sat, 23 May 1998 15:57:18 -0400, you wrote:
>

>>*always* is a big word, sam, especially when it comes to web
>servers... a
>>couple of months ago they went down for 30 hours or so because an
>upgrade
>>of a card didn't go as smoothly as planned.
>>
>>my fave is ticalc, but i like the puds (WHEN THEY ARE UPDATED) on
>>tiphiles.  tiphiles needs some sort of description next to their
>progs,
>>tho.  (instead of the game name, more like ticalc's)
>>
>>-Greg

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]