Re: A82: Misc News

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Misc News

On Fri, 22 May 1998 19:33:32 -0700 "Evil  Sam" <evil.sam@mailexcite.com>
writes:

>>>    I am resuming my programming with the help of CalcEm. Any
>suggestions
>>> for my next 85 port?
>>
>>Here's a few I would like to see:
>>
>>ZTetris
>>Plain Jump
>>A better Solytare
>>Meister Mind
>>BoulderDash
>
>  ZTetris- I am not a big Tetris fan. Personally,            Zetris is
>good enough for me. I'll take a            look at the source though
>since so many            people want it.

thanks.

>  Plain Jump- My all-time favorite 85 game....Too bad
>Greg is already porting it.

what's that supposed to mean?  (i'm also working on the ir remote prog,
the ir chat, and ir philips remote)

>  A Better Solytare- What's wrong with the current one?
>                     If you just want it sped up I am
>    sure something could be done.
>
>  Meister Mind- Isn't that the stupid number guessing
>game?

shapes/numbers.... depends on the coder.

>  BoulderDash- Never played it.

arrgh!!!  that's a hell of a popular game!! (atari / c64 / nes / gameboy
/ ti85 / ti86 / ti92 [greyscale!], even more that i can't remember!!)

just use ti8xemu 0.1 and use addvar86 to put it on to the save state...
addvar doesn't work with .2b1 though.

>Free web-based email, Forever, From anywhere!
>http://www.mailexcite.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]