Re: A82: Pic addresses

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Pic addresses

>I knew that was true with the STAT variables, but I did not think that
was the
>case with the pic variables.  Besides, they're just too big for that to
be
>logical

The STAT vars are not really vars, but just a part of the system mem. I
can not remember which vars that are created on reset, but i should not be
too hard to find out. The vars which are created on reset all have the
size 0, which means that they only take up 6 bytes each. I was not saying
that pic vars are created on reset, the author of the message said that no
vars was created until you asked the calc to do it, and that is wrong.

Dines

Dines Justesen
Email: dines@post1.com or
       c958362@student.dtu.dk