Re: A82: Where's Plane Jump 82?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Where's Plane Jump 82?

>yeah, it should be plane, but he spelled it plain.  i think there was
>something in the readme of PJ2 about that...
>
>is it me, or is TiPhiles down? get a more reliable server, people!!!
>just get 20 geocities and link them! (one for each member)(or something
>that extent)
>
>- -Greg
One problem!  Geocities requires that a site has at least ONE HIT per
month.  This means the whole Ti-Philes would need to recieve 20 HITS!!!
each month.  Unless the Ti Philes has very loyal people, they might have
to pad their account counters.  (this was meant as a semi-joke.  I think
the Philes are ok, I occasionally go there except it bugs me that they
never fixed a link to Racin'USA 97 (I think, It might have been 98)  They
have a review of it saying it's great, blah blah blah but no file.  I
prefer ticalc.org, but the Philes were the first to have allfiles.zip's
and still are the only to have strict categories, eg.
Games:Driving/Fighting/Arcade/Classic/Puzzles...)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]