Re: A82: multiply by 12 (and some SQRXZ stuff))

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: multiply by 12 (and some SQRXZ stuff))

i plan on getting a laptop in august or so... my parents bitch about me
being on this pc too much, and that no one else gets a chance to use it.
arg.

-Greg

On Thu, 21 May 1998 05:19:44 -0400 "Thomas J. Hruska" <thruska@tir.com>
writes:

>At 07:39 PM 5/21/98 EDT, you wrote:
>>In a message dated 98-05-21 08:34:18 EDT, you write:
>>
>>> you wouldn't mind me borrowing your pc too, would you?
>overclocking a p75
>>>  still isn't fast enough.
>>>
>>>  -Greg
>>
>>hehe, get a new computer!  I thought I was bad
>
>Hey!  As long as my 486DX2/66 MHz computer works, I'll use it (with
>DOS and
>the cheesy WFW 3.11...Win95=cheesier than WFW).  It does everything I
>need
>it to.  I don't plan on getting a new computer for another couple
>years.
>

>                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
>Shining Light Productions -- "Meeting the needs of fellow programmers"
>         http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/8504
>                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]