Re: A82: (and some SQRXZ stuff)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: (and some SQRXZ stuff)

Now (since I helped you out), get this SQRXZ 82 beta 2
>guy off my case.
Don't worry, I'm still releasing SQRXZ 82 anyway, no
>matter what everyone says.  This guy doesn't have the advantages that
my
>version has...except his is a working, tested port and mine isn't.

    Hey, competition is always good. It means better games. If your
version is as good as you hope, then I'll definitely play it over the
current one. But maybe you should change your "all on my own" policy and
borrow the jumping routine, title screen, and external level routine to
save time.

>BTW, Bryan Rabeler tried SQRXZ 82 on his TI-82 ROM v16.0 and it crashed
>instantly.  I seem to have another advantage, as the guy was about to
lose
>the program off of ticalc.org, because the program didn't work (Bryan's
>nice guy though and will leave it on...just to get to his goal of
10,000
>programs).  Exact quote from Bryan after the crash:  "Should be an
Alpha."

    Bullshit. SQRXZ hasn't crashed anybody else's calculator. Besides,
Bryan left Poker on ticalc.org even though it admittedly crashed most
people's calculators. And that Chicken Shoot Beta is still posted, even
though it crashes your calc, and I think Ilya has given up trying to fix
it. You are just pissed because Florent Dhordain got a working SQRXZ
before you. It is fine, but it is the truth.

   Enough with that. On another subject, have you looked into correcting
the Galaxian Autofire Bug yet?

  Sam