A82: Re: some questions thast i'm probably the only one who doesn't kn

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Re: some questions thast i'm probably the only one who doesn't know .

uh, that's cuz YOU CAN'T SEND IT!!!  the only way to do so is through a
backup...  each  of the variables needs to be in a certain location,
otherwise it won't work!!!  (is it me, or are there less people reading
faqs and readmes?)

-Greg

On Sun, 17 May 1998 19:27:00 EDT Cmutr <Cmutr@aol.com> writes:

>I tried sending only matrix a (the one that appears to have 32,---
>bytes)through "SelectAll-" and I had 29,--- bytes free on the
>receiving
>calculator but it came up with the error menu : memory full     1)omit
>2)quit
>
>It appears to me as if it has memory problems
>i have 2 ti-82's and this occurs on both (both 19.0)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]